P3 Hub LatAm
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce the inaugural P3 Hub LatAm conference will be coming to Miami on October 16 2017 preceding the third annual P3 Hub South. The event will begin with a full-day conference followed by a series of roundtable sessions and networking drinks reception.
P3 Hub LatAm will bring together senior level speakers to outline the opportunities and challenges for financing infrastructure in Latin America. It will cover the future of infrastructure finance in Latin America, current pipeline of projects and the potential for new deals whilst giving lots of opportunities to network with public officials, investors, contractors and advisors.
P3 Hub LatAm will provide a unique platform to discuss strategies to improve project preparation and how to mitigate risks in financing infrastructure. There will be case studies on how to deliver transportation and social infrastructure through PPPs and a series of panels, presentations and face-to-face discussions giving attendees all the information they need to play a part, or continue to play a part in developing this exciting region for PPPs.
The P3 Hub LatAM event is your chance to be at the forefront of the latest deals to hit the market and find out where the opportunities lie and this year will be proceeded by P3 Hub South which can be booked alongside the event.
- 16/06/2017IFM in for OHL MexicoIFM Investors’ Global Infrastructure Fund (IFM GIF) and contractor OHL Concessions have launched a joint tender offer for OHL Mexico stock....Read More
- 16/06/2017Mexico planning second broadband P3Public authority Telecomm is to launch a project to install dark fiber in Mexico....Read More
- 15/06/2017Chile awards transmission line P3Chile’s Ministry of Energy has awarded a $96m transmission line P3....Read More
- 13/06/2017Colombia’s FDN plans $1bn fundFDN, Colombia’s national bank for development, is working on an equity fund together with local banks and an international investor....Read More
- 07/06/2017Three in for Uruguay school P3Three teams have submitted proposals to deliver a school scheme in Uruguay....Read More
- 06/06/2017Green light for Peru hospital P3Gabriel Del Castillo Mory, president of Peru’s health authority Essalud, has launched plans for a hospital P3 project....Read More
- 05/06/2017Mexico highlights private investmentGerardo Ruiz Esparza, Mexico’s Secretary of Communications and Transportation, has called on international investors to trust the country’s infrastructure plans....Read More
- 02/06/2017Colombia to cancel Sacyr contractublic authority ANI has started a process to cancel a road project with Spanish contractor Sacyr for breach of contract....Read More
- 01/06/2017Costa Rica plans $2bn airport P3Costa Rica is finalising details for the construction of the International Metropolitan Airport in Orotina...Read More
- 31/05/2017Five in for Chilean road P3The Ministry of Public Works has received five bids for the construction of a 5km urban tunnel in Santiago de Chile...Read More