P3 Hub East
P3 Bulletin is hosting its second annual P3 Hub East in capital city Washington, DC. This year, the two-day conference will have a particular focus on the role of the federal government as the country awaits the outcome of a new transportation bill.
With the industry battling to overcome the problems that arose from the recent mid-term elections, the event will focus on ensuring infrastructure development, and specifically P3s, feature prominently in the upcoming presidential election process.
The role of the federal government is vital to ensuring the growth of the market, but the industry must also play its part. As a result, this event will see a number of key figures giving their views on how this can best be achieved.
The conference will highlight the latest issues affecting the industry as we approach 2016 and will provide key information on what opportunities lie ahead in the New Year.
The afternoon of December 7 begins with 'speed dating with the public officials' on a series on roundtables, sponsored by HDR Strategic Consulting, which leads in to a networking drinks reception and dinner followed by a full day conference of December 8.
- 01/12/2015DC P3 office launchedWashington Mayor Muriel Bowser has named the new directors of the District’s Office of Public-Private Partnerships (OP3)....Read More
- 01/12/2015GSA swap deals questionedThe General Services Administration’s (GSA) Office of Inspector General has said the federal agency faces significant challenges from the risks related to large-scale exchanges of real property; RFP for FBI swap due....Read More
- 30/11/2015Amtrak touts P3 for NY tunnelNational rail network Amtrak has confirmed that private financing will be used to fund the Hudson River Tunnel project between New York and New Jersey....Read More
- 30/11/2015Clinton to provide $275bn infra boostDemocratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has pledged to harness new P3 deals and increase federal investment in infrastructure by $275bn over the next five years....Read More
- 25/11/2015Penn to issue two transport P3sPenn to issue two transport P3s...Read More
- 25/11/2015Abengoa starts insolvency talksAbengoa starts insolvency talks...Read More
- 23/11/2015PANYNJ head to step downPANYNJ head to step down...Read More
- 23/11/2015VDOT agrees new express lanes dealVDOT agrees new express lanes deal...Read More
- 23/11/2015ACS to invest $665m in North AmericaACS to invest $665m in North America...Read More
- 19/11/2015Close date revealed for La GuardiaClose date revealed for La Guardia...Read More